Here are some rendered images to show our piece in better detail, especially of the inner components. Here it is front shot. Here are two angled shots with the birds. Here is… Continue reading
It was a crazy week as we waited anxiously for our remaining parts printed. We had lots of challenges with the glue, the alignment vs. the timing, and the 3D printed parts. Here… Continue reading
We finally got our last and most important piece, the platform printed!! Quickly putting it together now!!!!
To house our motor, we created a H-housing for it using the frosted acrylics.
Here is a preview of our solidworks model 🙂
The housing we hoped to represent three branches. The material which we will make the housing walls is frosted acrylic (looks exactly like frosted glass) Here is something we came across….
Here is a quite view of our solidworks model prototype 1! After translating the physical sketch prototype onto solidworks, we will begin tweaking and simplifying components.
As we changed our direction with our final project, we presented the new concept with a prototype.
We created a mass model of our hangman’s clock, figured out the preliminary placements of components and their dimensions, and worked out the mechanisms.